Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Mastering the art of walking

Hey Nephy,

You have just learnt to walk...Its been only a couple of days since you mastered it, and you are already showing it off a hefty lot.

When you started to walk, you would ask me to take you everywhere holding my hand. Now, you don't want to hold my hand even while crossing the road... U r growing up big girl! Not without accidents though, you had a big fall the other day, and we rushed you to the doc for a lil cut, actually nothing.

All that you wanna do now, is walk.. walk.. walk.. No more "carry-me-mom" business. Hmm, guess the carrying-you-everywhere days are over already. I'm gonna miss them. I have complained so many times in the past about carrying you around eveywhere... So, many many times, I had complained. Now, no more...

If ever, anyone asks me, if I know, how an angel walks... I would proudly say 'yes'.... Thanks to you sweet heart...

2 comments:

J said...

Nephy is gonna love reading all these posts.
This is the sweetest I have ever seen...very sweet!!
Very sweet mom!

Betsy said...

Thanks J...U wud make a much better mom than I am..