Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

My new avatar

My new avatar.... Tuition teacher

I teach a lil kid named Paul, studying in P4... I think thats about namma ooru 6th standard.
Smart one... his only problem is his age! Studies are a pain at that age, I can almost hear Paul's mind voice ' Tell me about it!'

Very quiet fellow. Its been about 3 weeks since he started classes with me.
In the first week, all that he would open his mouth for, would be for 'yes' and 'no'.
The second week, he relaxed a bit, and started talking a lil more...proving my doubt, if he knows anything other than the two, wrong.
Third week, a lil more... Y'day, he forgot to bring in his homework for the second day in a row, so, I jokingly said... If you forget to bring it tomorrow, then I'll send ya back home to bring it back. He replied 'What if I don't come back?' grinning. Hmm... he does talk. Lovely little kid!

Nephy also has learnt a new trick. When Paul is studying, my mom, with her finger on her mouth, would say to Nephy, 'Sshhhh... Paul anna is studying' . Now, as soon as she sees Paul, she would too put her finger on her mouth, mumbling something silently. As usual, my little show-off doesn't hesitate to show off her new trick on the slightest mention of Paul's name.

No comments: