Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Running out butt naked

Yep, you read it right.... Running out butt naked... Thatz what Nephy did today.

My little baby had a bath, and I let her down for just a moment to dress her up... She seized the moment and made a swift dash to the door, which was ajar, thanks to my carelessness.

(Well, for worry-warts, calm down... take a deep breath... Nephy wouldn't hurt herself even if I leave the door ajar, coz there is a door stopper in place, so, the door wouldn't go bang on her tiny fingers(God forbid).... Hmm... I can almost hear my darling Renu-chitthi, breathing out a big sigh of relief... else, the lecturer would lecture me proper on how meticulous I need to be...)

Getting back on track, Yeah, Nephy made a quick move and ran out of the house, butt naked.... yup, butt naked!! U must be wondering what kind of a mother am I, to let my baby out naked. I know I know... Bad timing! I ran as fast as I could to keep up. Finally I caught up with her and rushed home with Nephy in my arms, crying n kicking n protesting out loud. Does she even realise that she isn't wearing anything...

Paul, the lil kid, who witnessed this incredible act first-hand, laughed his heart out.... n so, will you, if you had only seen it! Hmm... n before I end, a word of caution "Do not try this at home"

1 comment:

preethi said...

varungalathula, yen ma idha yellam poi vellila sonnannu unakku thittu vizha podhu, hehehe. My cousin's daughter is also very happy when she is minimally clothed, especially without diapers.