Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My little one learns to pray!

The latest addition to your sign language is , when I say 'Nephy... pray', you join your hands in prayer....

The other day, I took you to the chapel in Senkang and I was praying silently, while you were playing nearby. You kept looking at me for a while and then, as always, you tried to imitate me. you put your hands together in a prayer just like me. I looked at you and smiled and said 'Nephy... Pray' and you did it again.

Later at home, you showed it off a lot to your dad. So, my lil baby now knows to pray....
When I was a kid, my mom used to say that when kids pray, God answers them for sure & very soon too... Well, I really wonder what you would pray for? More baby discuits... More chocolates... More milk... n lesser nap times...

Thinking of prayers, I hardly pray for anything else other than you. Hmm..... I understood one thing. My brother got a whole two & a half years worth of my mother's prayers more than me. Can you believe it? A good load of prayers all to himself... No me ... You lucky first-borns!

No comments: