Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Singapore Idol - in the making

Well, you can also read it as "Super Singer Junior - in the making" (No offense meant.... I love both the countries equally, but just that I love one, a lil more than the other)

My lil baby sings.yup, she sings. A few of you, a gifted few, would have witnessed it too. Her singing goes like this.... a....a....a.a.... or sometimes o...o...o.o... or sometimes mm...mm...mm.mm...
Definitely singing!

She sings herself to sleep. She has to sing to sleep. Its either she sings, I gotta sing. I just let the best of us do it, happens to be her.

Wonder whose genes it is. I kinda sing okay. Anto sings... (I'll leave it up to the reader to finish).
My mom says that my brother used to sing himself to sleep when he was a baby, but he is no super singer now either. That bugger.... super singer.... I wud laugh myself to death.
My mom n dad..... nah, they don't... My mom sings, but only in Church...
Then who??

All that matters is, she sings... and she sings beautifully... Am I just plain crazy to think that its the most lovely thing I've ever heard, or are all moms like this?

3 comments:

Arvinth said...

wow.. super post.. My mom used to sing "kannanae kalai mane.." for to sleep.. still hear those words in my ears ;)

Anonymous said...

I believe she picked it up from her guardian angel :)
I think Nephy's angel sings her to sleep.. that's where children learn to sing :)

Betsy said...

Hey Arvinth, Tats very sweet of ur mom....
Divya, hmmm... quite possible. Must b the angel, then!