Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

From baby to Toddler

Nephy is officially a toddler, though I still keep calling her a baby.
Growing fast, so soon, an already I could see little streaks of independence.

No more, spoon-feeding or finger-feeding her, she wants to eat her food on her own. Everything that goes into her mouth, has to be from her fingers. She is already protesting out loud and giving me that look, 'Am a big girl ma... I can eat by myself'. Just that she doesn't realise, that most of the food doesn't even make it to her mouth.

First it was, 'I can walk, you don't have to carry me' thing, now its this. What next... Soon, she wud grow up to be a teenager and say 'Ma... meet my boy friend'. Yep. I would love to meet him and beat the hell out of him and he better stay away(as far as he can) from my lil Nephy kutty baby....

2 comments:

Archana said...

adhu kulla boy friend patthi en yosikrey?? :) :) the blog is awesome btw... :)

preethi said...

i blogged abt sumthin similar jus sday...inga vandu partha adhey topic :)