Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nephy kalli!

When Nephy was a baby,EVEN BEFORE I could say the words "Anto... will u carry her for a while?", she would wrap her arms tightly around my neck, her legs would tighten around me, followed by a loud loud cry. It was, as though she could read my mind. Then things changed. As u guys know, I changed my bag.. and then, the two got along well... n all that.

Now all of a sudden, we are back to square one.... "Carry me Mommy!"(Nope, am not complaining)Nephy doesn't want to be carried abt by daddy. She clings on to me all the time. Don't know what happened. Nope, I haven't changed my handbag. Just don't know y.... And she puts on a beautiful act to stay with mom. For details, read further...

When I say those majic words, "Anto... will u carry her for a while?", she would immediately put her head down on my shoulders and tap me gently with her hand (madam is pretending to be asleep). Sometimes, she would over-act, and start singing her 'a...a...a.a...' song that she usually sings before she drifts off to sleep... Its so much fun to watch her do this. All through the way, I would say those majic words, again and again, just to see her put up that ever so beautiful act again and again.

Am impressed sweet heart.... U r the sweetest ever.




6 comments:

LiFe Is BeAuTiFuL said...

Heyyy Betsy,
I hate the fact that I have to appreciate sumthin that u r doin
;-)..but must say that u r doin a fabulous job @ this!
Am sure Nephy is gonna truly cherish these posts that her mama is writing with sooooooo much luv!Gr8 goin!

Betsy said...

Sumi... U brat...
Hehe... coming from you, tats the biggest compliment ever... Thanks! Thanks! a ton!

Ji said...

why don't you guys take a video of it and upload

Betsy said...

U and Habi come home this weekend... an u will get to see it first hand... wat say??????????????

Unknown said...

Nefy Sharon is KD No 1 ..

Senthil(your schoolmate in Vel) said...

Hey hi, hope you remember me... I am Senthil your classmate in XI-XII... Nice to see you get the greatest promotion of your life... Congrats... Whats up? Hows life moving? Still the same ol' studious and serious kind? ;)