For the first couple of months, Anto daddy n Nephy kutty weren't even on speaking terms. Nephy would always give him that 'Don't u dare touch me' look. Even after that, Anto would want to take her in his arms, which will be followed by loud cries and very loud protests. She would hug on tight to dear mommy for a long while, until Dad gives up his attempts.
Nephy being our first lil baby, we spoiled her quite a bit. She hates her stroller, so we let her have her way. She likes to be carried about, so we did.(At your command, M'am).
Yep, I carry her everywhere. The lil queen has to see the world like an adult. Half way thro, I would be tired as hell, and Anto would try and pry her outta my hands. Yeah,yeah, the crying the kicking.. n everything just follows... Like, Anto being the boogie man, and trying to take Nephy away from her mommy.... She wud put up such an act. My lil drama queen.
Well, so, Anto ended up carrying the baby bag and I , the baby. So, it was.... until...
Before the story continues, I gotta add in just one crucial detail. The baby bag, Zooming in on the baby bag... it wasn't the kind that most moms carry around. It was more like a college bag, something unisexual. So, Anto wasn't really embarassed abt carrying it.
From one fine day, I changed my bag... to a Ladies handbag. Now, Someone was really embarassed abt carrying it. And very very strangely, from that day, Nephy n Anto got along well. From that day, its Anto who carries her. I just have to carry my bag.... my ladies hand bag....
What a strange connection... Change your bag and then, you don't have to carry the baby all the time... hmm, well, I really wonder whats happening with the world....

8 comments:
hahahaha... !!! simply love reading your blogs!!!
Me too!! Mast blogging!!
Thanks Annie...
Thanks Arvinth....
Hmm ...Nefy n me play football together, she will feed me, she will lie on me...y can't u write those nice stuffs...Grrrrrrrrr!!
ha ha ...wonder abt the co relation ;)
Nice blog bets! :)
When are you going to write about Uncle(s)
Nice writing.
As Anto mentioned, when you will write about their foot ball game?
Post a Comment