To tell you the truth, I just don't have the time to write anymore. Some-person at home(considering there are only two, Anto & Nephy, U would guess it right, even if you have an IQ of 10 :) ), that-some-person just dooesn't understand how important my writing is to me.
I usually write after 10 o'clock, after Nephy is asleep. I love the peace and the quiet and her lovely face when she sleeps. True inspiration to write! So, it was... until that some-person changed his night time supper timings. He simply refuses to have it early, so that I could finish off my chores and get to my writing. The blame falls squarely on that some-person. So, now I finish off with my chores at abt 10:30/11 and after that I go to bed straight. So, in all my fake anger I said 'You are supressing the writer in me....'
WRITER.... that some-person immediately, without missing a beat, suggested that I apply to the Indian Police Force for the job of 'Writer'. hmm... Shud I laugh or cry.... Ennakku theriyalaiye... enakku theriyalaiye....

No comments:
Post a Comment