Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shud I buy a casino?

Anto started off with this question "What say Betsy, Shud I buy a casino or not?"
Well, I should have been stunned, but am not. The wife of someone who already owns
- 10 five star hotels
- 18 office buildings
- Some Restaurants
- Tourist Shops
- Abt 40 Value marts
- Abt 40 Apartment complex and on and on and on... should not be stunned by that question. So, I wasn't.

We discussed it. What other options? How much wud it earn? On and On...Atlast, we decided to buy.....not one, but 10. So, Anto is the proud owner of 10 casinos , each with a turnover of 8 million every hour. Crazy money. What to do with all the money? I really don't know. He talks about what to do with the money next?

Enna... over buid-up eh?Its all Anto's loot in Facebook's mafia wars.

Some babies, they never grow.....





10 comments:

pebbles said...

haha...that was fun..I read all of ur posts...they are really awesome...Wonder wen i'll start one.

Unknown said...

Y am I earning like this...No sleep, No work...I am Playing like this day n night in Mafia wars, jus to earn...For whom? ..jus for u n nephy ;-) Ungaa santhosham thaen yen santhosham

Annie said...

hahahah!!! good one Betsy ... thank goodness my hubby doesnt log onto facebook at all ;) hehehe

Ji said...

sammi..sathiyama mudiyalappa...

Betsy said...

Thanks Annie... n u shud be very thanful for a hubby who doesn't play mafia wars...
Thanks Deepa...Am so thrilled to know that u read my blogs...
@Antony : We do understand and appreciate ur hard-work.... see, U have already earned enough. Time to retire!! ;)

Betsy said...

Ji : "sammi..sathiyama mudiyalappa..."

Did u comment on my blog or on Anto's comment??

supersuf said...

ha ha...do you get to go on world tours as well?

Unknown said...

u shud be really proud of him.. jus look at me.. am the most miserable mafia family member at my office... :-(

ECE said...

this blog was nice

Suren said...

Betsy , tell antony not to mix family and business. Its not good for Mafia Dons. hahaha .
This blog is really nice ... keep up the good work.