How my vacation sucked big time?
Yep. my vacation is almost over, and it seems like I am just now getting up and catching up. I've been down with fever since Christmas. Yaaru kannu pattucho theriyala! Avan kannu avinji poga!
(For the benefit of those, who don't speak Tamil I said, may ur bloody evil eye boil out of its bloody sockets)
Am up this week, and its already time to leave back to SG. How the thought of that place sickens me. Anyhow, my mom is coming with me, and I've been telling the whole world, how am not gonna send her back until the next Christmas.
Nephy is great. Just a lil cold & cough, and Ofcourse, sleepless nights. When will that female ever learn to sleep. A slight disturbance to the little missy's beauty sleep and you've got her tossing and turning and crying and whining the whole night. I did have a tough time with the fever raging and Nephy whining. Thank God for moms!
So, then the fever subsided and Betsy slipped into something that she is quite embarassed about. You are the butt of all stupic childish jokes when you are down with that. Am just not gonna tell you what it is.
So it is. and my vacation is coming to an end. I almost forgot. Christmas went well, New year also. Signing off, a weak being who hasn't had biriyani since Christmas :(

2 comments:
How I wish I was there in Chennai now!
miss u!
cya,
J
Oiy Bets... when u leaving? I tried calling your chennai number.. no response ...:(
Post a Comment