Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Last day of my vacation

Last day of my vacation

Today is the last day of my vacation. To work from tomorrow. It would be nice if I am a 5 year old raising hell on a monday-morning,
rolling all over the floor, crying 'I don't wanna go'. Thinking of that gives me night mares of turning five. At 2,almost 2, she can raise
my BP to extremes in a matter of seconds, wonder how it would be when she is 5.

She fell sick last week. Ah, such a tiring week. Don't even ask me how was the week, unless you want me to go on all night.
Nephy fell sick. I hate those times, coz its so difficult to get her to step down from my arms. Nephy has this habit of sleeping
on top of me, or on my lap when her sleep gets disturbed. I would ease her down after a while. When she is sick, its almost
impossible to ease her down. She would wake up screaming, everytime I try to.

Now she is fine. But the sickness has made her lose all her weight. I recently got her hair
all removed at St.Antony's church. She looks like a skeleton, with a big bald head. Don't be alrmed, when you see her.

Her dad is rocking her to sleep with the rhymes playing... He has been trying to get her sleep for over an hour...
Now, came the song 'Johnny Johnny' and Nephy in all joy, jumped up to say 'pa-pa'! There goes all the rocking! Poor daddy!
See ya for now! Mom is gonna take over....

No comments: