Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nephy's Vocab


Nephy's vocab

Finally, Nephy is talking. Her most often used word is No-No. So much No-no, it would be very much apt if I were to rename her as Nephy 'No-No' Sharon. No for this, No for that,No for everything.
Her next often used word is 'Dammaa'(Damaal, how you fall down). So, the next time you meet her, try asking her What happened to London Bridge and she would promptly answer you with a 'Dammaa'. Every time she takes a fall, she would cry saying 'Dammaa..Dammaa' followed by a good number of angry stomping on the place where she fell. I guess, the beating that the placegets is directly proportional to the time that the fall hurts.
Sometimes,She would pick up someone's mobile and talk into it to some imaginary caller for a good while. The other day, I was at work. I called home to find what she was up to. Nephy took the phone and said 'Amma...chaapta?'. I was wonderfully surprised. All this while, her way of asking if you've had your food is to hold her hand like she were holding a butterfly,and hold it near my mouth and say 'Amma...yapya?'. Funny lil Creature!
The other thing she says is Apple. Say 'A for' and she would say Apple. Didn't I tell ya that she is smart. Do not try 'B for'. She would say Apple again. C'mon, She is just a baby. Try 'C for'. She would start screaming 'No-No No-No'.She hates Cats. So, don't you dare say 'C for Cat'.
Will update ya with the rest of her vocabs later. Gotta get back to work ;)

5 comments:

Suganthy said...

Typical mom u r Betsy.....enjoying every moment of your baby.....it feels wonderful....

Archana K said...

cute post da....

J said...

very cute one...i loved it..my ummma to nephy!!!!

Arvinth said...

Nice one!!

Prabha said...

Very nice one bets