Its my 3rd wedding anniversary today. The day started off with a little mystery. I went to have my bath, and absolutely no signs of Anto & my mom-in-law. He came back with a cake and a bouquet, and he & his mom thought, they had actually gotten away with hiding it from me. Haiyo, haiyo, silly people, I know it all.
Then, we all got ready, put on new clothes... and then, ta-daa... the cake & the bouquet. Ok folks, I had to pretend that I was totally surprised. I'll give that much to ya for all the trouble. Well, it was nice.
Next, in the agenda... Mass @11 @ Our Lady Of Lourdes Church. We reached there a bit late. I wud be way too ashamed to tell u how late. :) Lunch at Spice Junction. Not bad. Then back home and end of story.
Wherz the gift? Nothing this time .... Poor Betsy :(
Last time, I was way too smart. I just drifted off into a jewel shop and chose a earring and claimed it my anniversary gift.... hehehe... hahaha.... I was such a devil and am so proud of it.
This time, Anto got smart. He didn't budge outta home yesterday. Today, church & hotel and no shopping(Grrr...), lest, I drift off.
Lets hope the next anniversary brings better gains! Let us pray.

4 comments:
I got u a gift ...we have to go to a doctor to check on ur selective Amnesia...
Hey Anto and Bets,
My hearty wishes!
Luv,
Jay
I will buy you a gift when I come!
Keep guessing! :)
Wow.... tats so cool Prasanna!! Will wait!
Thanks Jay!
Antony, If u call THAT ur gift for me, then SHAME ON U MAN ;)
Post a Comment