Betsy: Happy Birthday dear! U just turned 1!Seems like it was only y'day that u were born n u r already one..
I still remember the first time that I saw u, Nah... not a pretty site!
But there isn't anything like holding u the very first time. I was smiling from ear to ear.
How fast time flies. Especially the past few months. All silly games and giggles.
I just love u hugging me, kissing(ur wet sloppy lick-like-kiss all over my face) me,
lying on top of me, strugling against me whn I try to make u sleep, slashing water all over me when bathing you, the not-so-occasional dirtying on me... n ofcourse, playign with me...
Mixed emotions Nephy... Soon, u wud grow to be a teenager n have frnds of ur own, n you wudn't want to play with me like we do now. Am happy that u r growing big , but am sad that u aren't my lil sweet baby that I carry in my arms all the time. Well, I cud carry u at all time even now if I want to, but I gotta say that u weight a lil (a eeny weeny tiny bit) more than u used to.
Love u dear.. the very first word u uttered was 'amma', and thats the sweetest sound I ever heard..FYI, u haven't uttered 'appa' as yet.. So, don't u dare gang up with ur daddy against me in all the kutty kutty family fights that am looking forward to.
Love u baby.. Love u lots! Happy B'day!
Love u baby.. Love u lots! Happy B'day!


3 comments:
This is a dam cute one!!
Very thoughtful & you have put it down in words beautifully.
Make sure you have a hand written version of these that nephy can look & smile at when she grows up :)
Post a Comment