Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2015

Miss my babies !!

My two lovely brats left with my mom for a short holiday. I was expecting one of them to call the very next day and beg me to come and pick them up . Well , I swallow my pride and they never called. Even more of a blow , they refused to talk  to me because they were busy with their cousins !! Sigh!!

Another two days my dears , and mommy monster will be back to bother you two !! Can't wait to hold my brats again !! 

Husband and I have talked and talked over and over about what the two of you say and react whenever things happen ... 

Hazel , when she is upset , will yell at me until I pick her up and cuddle ... Her tirade goes like this ..
You are a bad mummy 
Am not friends with you 
You'll have no friends at all 
You are so rude 
I'll never talk with you ever again 
I'll never play with you fever again
Ha ha ha ....

Nephy , when upset , rolls her eyes and grunts !! Aaargh!!
I have to remind her time and again that she is human and not a monkey .

Hazel demands I say sorry whenever I get upset. She says 
"Sorry sollu"
" Happy-a sorry sollu " 
"Sirichutte sorry sollu " 

Nephy comes home from School with so many stories, each day is an entertainment 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes .. The nephy's reaction , i could notice it😄