Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Curly girl

I have been struggling with my curly hair ever since my birth ( Umm, not exactly, but more like it) 

I try straightening / rebonding whenever the mood strikes , and within 4 months , the curls are back with even more vigour. 

Tried a very short hairstyle , and made quite a few people unhappy with the new look ( grumpy !!) 

There isn't a trick in the world of home remedies that I haven't tried on my hair , nothing works !! 

I quit ! I quit trying to smoothen the curls , I let it be . I sport a pony tail to keep my curls in control , and on odd days when I feel like dressing up, I let them loose. Although , it looks messy , I stopped worrying. It took me 30 years of my life to realize am a curly girl and that's the way it's got to be !! 


One more hack for curly hair I read recently, if any of you curly girls are interested .... Give it a try and let me know if it did work. :)  

http://www.andreasteed.com/node/1296#.T0Rs7xg3W84.pinterest




No comments: