Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Man.. The star... The super star...

He is an actor..., but the sad truth is he hasn't got THE looks, he neither has THE body. He can act, but cannot be graded anywhere near the giants, he can dance, well, pathetically. Lets see, then why is he such a craze amongst all the tamils and even the others too.

He isn't just another being, he isn't just another actor.....He is a phenomenon unto himself, best left unexplained. Its definitely something about this little known else-where star, in the tamil film industry the man is best known as Super Star Rajnikanth.(Haven't they added Rajnikanth into spell-check yet, tats disappointing.)

He needs no introduction. Well, I was never told by anyone who he is, I knew, but don't ask me how. Nephy will grow up to know him and No, she wouldn't be told, yet she will know.He eminates a charisma that hasn't been matched on screen yet. His dialogues are delivered in an accent that is uniquely Rajini-ish. The tone, the stress , the pause, and especially the style is all his, and no one, absolutely no one(Yes, Simbu, you just can't) can ever ever match his. If I were God, I would gladly give him a stunning face, and a greek-god-like body(Hrithik's), but then he wouldn't be Rajnikanth.

The man is in his glorious 60s and reaping a fortune with every movie and he has a heart of gold too, they say. Every movie raises rumors of it being the last, but he comes back with an even bigger bang. Its his new movie now, Endhiran. It isn't just another movie, its the bronze-god's own movie and its nothing short of a celebration.  The time between the release of the movie and the moment before watching the movie is spent in immense speculation and anticipation.

Yes, I got my tickets too, going on Saturday. I'm writing this before I watch the movie, because as I said its the anticipation that is enjoyable than the movie itself. My friends' FB status updates has only been all about the movie. A newspaper claimed, that we are now divided into those who have the tickets and those who have not. Soon it would be, seen it & not yet. For that matter, the world is always divided.

Whatever.......

And you Sir Rajnikanth, will forever remain a mystery..... and you are.... a star, the brightest ever.

1 comment:

Arvinth said...

Awesome post!! Though I am no big Rajni fan.. But I am caught up in the Rajni Frenzy arnd.. Hope Endhiran will be a gud movie :)